Support the families of Brave Martyr Soldiers of Pulwama attack. 44 brave soldiers have lost their lives because of the atrocious terrorist attack on 14-Feb-2019.
We are not soldiers. If we can’t go to the border and stand alongside our soldiers in this dark moment, the least we can do is to support their families in every other possible ways.
Please donate/contribute as much as possible to the families that guards our family #PulwamaMartyrs #savethefamilies #BalakotAttack #IndiaStrikesBack
1. Since this is not for the benefit of a single person, but for our brave martyrs, Milaap has promised us that they won’t charge any fee for this.
2. The end user account where the donation would be transferred is Bharat Ke Veer Fund / DIG (Welfare) CRPF Welfare Fund.
3. The money received will initially be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign. Milaap has created a dedicated Pulwama Martyrs Yes Bank CMS Account and a UPI Id for this to pool all funds. This money collected will be transferred to the accounts mentioned in point-2.
4. The CRPF account has been verified by SSP/DCP Sameer Srivastav of the CRPF SPOC for the CWA account (CRPF Family Welfare Association). Bharat Ke Veer details have been provided by senior CRPF officials.
5. On transfer of all the funds after the campaign, we will upload the proof/acknowledgement on this portal as an attachment.
6. If you are paying by PayTm or UPI, any amount can be donated. However if you want to donate via Bank Credit / Debit cards or Net Banking, it would ask for a minimum Rs 100.
7. The initiative is to facilitate ease of transaction and reach out people globally as fast as possible through your network. In case, you feel suspicious about any transaction, please inform us to track/withdraw your funds.
8. Alternatively, you may send donations on bharatkeveer.gov.in to the Bharat Ke Veer corpus fund. Due to the heavy traffic on the website, we are requesting donors to use our platforms since it offers flexible modes of payments for resident and non-resident Indians.
Led by Sandeep Kumar Shivhare, (IIM Rohtak and VIT University Alumnus) and other IIM Alumni we are trying our best to help the families in need through trusted friends, families & connections. Their loss is immeasurable, but this is what we can do at best. Jai Hind.
For any payments via cheque, all you need to do is-
1. Click on Donate now to go to the Payment page
2. Enter your amount, name, email and click on ‘Continue’
3. Select ‘Payment method’ as ‘Indian’
4. Under ‘Payment details’ section, choose to pay via Cheque from the tabs on the left side, fill in your details and preferred time for pickup.
5. The team from Milaap will get in touch with you to pick it up. You’ll receive an email acknowledgement once we receive the same.
For all international donors,
Please click on the Donate Now button, enter the amount you want to contribute and select International as your mode of payment. Please note that the options to pay via UPI and the bank account mentioned below is only for those with an Indian bank account.
Please click on “Donate” This will take you to appropriate Non-profit organisation website.