SERUDS INDIA runs a Mid-day Meal initiative for the elderly poor women in Kurnool. These women have no family members, or abandoned by their families. They don’t have any financial support. They are not able to do any work. SERUDS is serving such women in need by providing them Mid-day Meals every day since 2009. Under this program, with our limited resources, we provide nutritious midday meals to 30 poor old people from slums in Budhavarapeta, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh every day. Every day we have different menu for Mid-day Meal. Everyday a complete wholesome nutritious meal (including Egg, Banana & Sweet) is served. Individuals can contribute and donate to take up this cause and help us serve the elderly women in need.
How Can You Help?
- A donation of only Rs. 1750 (USD28) will provide nutritious and hot meal to 30 Elders
- You may choose to sponsor mid-day meals for one month, or any amount you desire.
- You can donate clothes, blankets, toiletries, sweaters for distribution
- You can donate food material like rice, dhal, vegetables
- Donate meals to poor elderly people on behalf of someone, birthday gift, on the occasion of wedding anniversary, ceremony of someone.
Please click on “Donate” This will take you to appropriate Non-profit organisation website.