Having a disability shouldn’t exclude you. Over 1 billion people around the world have some form of disability — many of them children. In developing countries, these children are often unable to attend school, play outside, communicate, be included in. Over 1 billion people around the world have some form of disability — many of them children. In developing countries, these children are often unable to attend school, play outside, communicate, be included in the community, or get access to specialized resources and care. They’re isolated, lonely, and have little hope for the future.
We believe every child deserves the chance to reach their God-given potential. Some children have been affected by diseases, where others have been disabled by land mines, and many other dangers.
Your gift will ease challenges for families and caregivers by providing children with compassionate help such as:
- Crutches, prosthetic limbs, and wheelchairs
- Equitable access to educational services and activities, including school clubs and programs
- Job skills and training for local caregivers to meet critical needs of disabled children
- Support for inclusion and stigma reduction in education and community life
- Access to appropriate hygiene and sanitation facilities
- Custom-fit wheelchairs through our partnership with Free Wheelchair Mission
When you give monthly or yearly:
Your ongoing support will help us plan for the long term and enable you to make an even bigger difference.
You’ll also experience the joy of seeing the impact of your ongoing support through updates and stories.
And as a special thank-you, we’ll send you our award-winning World Vision magazine! This beautiful, inspiring publication will show you the power of your charitable investment through stories from the field, photos, and prayer requests.
Please click on “Donate” This will take you to appropriate Non-profit organisation website.